When I first got access to a computer, I used to ask this question a lot How to download YouTube Videos. I downloaded many free youtube video downloader, which works but it can be really boresome to always look for some video downloader on every computers and laptop. So, I am going you to show you a way for which you don’t have to download any YouTube Video downloader on your computer. We are going to use a free YouTube downloader which is available online. So, let’s jump into our tutorial!
- Go to YouTube and search on any topic. Here, I have searched bbc wildlife
- Open or Play a video. You can see that I have played one of the videos shown in the above picture.
- Now go to the top of your screen. You can see the URL of the video which you are playing. It’s like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Aficf_A6aY. Now type https://www.ssyoutube.com/………. If you are confused then see this picture.
- Hit Enter. Then, this type of page will appear. This is the online video downloader that we are going to use. There are other online vidoe downloaders available in the internet.
- Here, you can choose different qualities and other options.
- Now, after you’ve selected, click on “Download” button. You’ll be given a chance to select the destination folder where your video will get saved after it has been downloaded. You can even edit the name of that particular video.
- At last, you have learned to download a video.
Thank you for using this tutorial on How to download YouTube Videos. One of the drawbacks of this online video downloader is that you have to follow these all steps everyone time when you want to download a video. It is actually a lengthy process. So, I recommend you to use YTD Video Downloader which is free for basic use.
You May Also Like: How to Clean and Format a Drive which is not Working