Best Gadgets of 2018
Hello friends! We are here going to present you some of the best gadgets of 2018. Especially we are going to look at its features and specification.
Huawei Matebook X Pro
- Huawei Matebook X Pro has remarkable features: 3000 * 2000 resolution, 260 PPI, 100% sRGB color gamut, 450 nits maximum brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio.
- It is made up of ultra-thin Corning Gorilla glass and with an anti-fingerprint coating. So, easy navigation is possible in this Matebook.
- Its weight is 1.33 kg and has the thickness of 14.6 mm.
- Core feature: 8th generation Intel Core i7 8550U/ i5 8250U processor
- It has high graphics available in it: NVIDIA GeForce MX 150 graphics card with 2 GB GDDR5
- It is one of the best gadgets for image processing, video editing, and gaming too.
- Nikon-designed back-side illuminated (BSI) full-frame image sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8K6 and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail
- Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more
- 4K Ultra HD video recording, slow motion up to 120 FPS at 1080p
- The lowest base ISO (ISO 64) of any DSLR or mirrorless camera
Apple Watch 3
- The Apple Watch has got the option of LTE connectivity.
- Hight connectivity in the network coverage area.
- Apple Watch 3 GPS + Cellular offers the full raft of new features, there’s also the Apple Watch 3 GPS model for consideration.
- Some features are GPS and Altimeter | Music | Swimproof | Workout App | Smart Coaching | Activity Sharing | Phone and Messages | Apps and Notifications | Watch Faces
New iPad (2018)
- The new iPad is cheap and works with Apple Pencil
- Weight: 469g | Dimensions: 240 x 169.5 x 7.5mm | OS: iOS 11 | Screen size: 9.7-inch | Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels | CPU: A10 Bionic | RAM: 2GB | Storage: 32/128GB | microSD slot: No | Battery: Up to 10 hours | Rear camera: 8MP | Front camera: 1.2MP
- It works with the Apple Pencil, offering you the cheapest way to doodle on the 9.7-inch glass, though you can’t get the Smart Keyboard with this non-Pro model.
- It also has the same luxurious metal unibody as the rest of Apple’s iPad range, though notably, it’s ever-so-slightly thicker than the iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro at 7.5mm.
- With the Touch ID fingerprint sensor included, iOS 11 under the hood and up to 10 hours of battery life when web browsing or watching videos, the new iPad (2017) is a great media player and a strong tablet choice if you’re not planning to use it heavily for productivity.
Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Experience up to 4 times more power than before and up to 17 hours of battery life. Blazing graphics now come in two sizes: a 15” or a 13.5” PixelSense™ Display.
- Run professional-grade software all day with the latest quad-core powered Intel® Core™ processors and the best graphics performance yet with the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GPUs.
- Up to i7 Intel® Core™ processor with quad-core power | 1060 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX graphics | 267 PPI PixelSense™ Display | 17 hours Battery life | 16 GB RAM
- The Surface Book 2 is a versatile laptop, powerful tablet, and portable studio in one. Get more done with four modes of use: Laptop Mode, Tablet Mode, Studio Mode, View Mode