Hello! In this post, I have got something interesting and that is 10 Facts About Programming. You have heard people talking about programming and it’s true that programming is a popular thing at this present time. So, let’s read some interesting fact about programming and its history. Here, I would like to present 10 facts about programming:
- Ada Lovelace was the first computer programmer, who translated an article about Charles Babbage’s an algorithm that is cited as the first computer program.
- The Colossus machines were the first programmable electronic digital computer which was sued in Worl War II.
- Grace Murray Hopper and other computer programming pioneer documented the first actual computer “bug” when a moth got trapped in the Mark 2 Aiken Relay Calculator in 1947.
- In 1983, Fred Cohen, best known as the inventor of computer virus defense techniques designed a parasitic application that could “infect” the computer.
- The PHP’s founder, Lerdorf, has never intended for PHP to become a programming language.
- A programmer is one who deals with algorithms and design principles, no the one who repair a computer.
- The first computer game was created in 1961 and it didn’t make any money.
- Most people are intimidated by the thought of learning how to program, however as with anything, the more you practice and repeatedly do that task, the easier it gets.
- There are about 698 different programming languages.
- The first computer was actually a loom called the Jacquard loom, an automated, mechanical loom, which didn’t use any electricity.
- The first high-level (very close to real English that we use to communicate) programming language was FORTRAN. invented in 1954 by IBM’s John Backus.
Thank you for reading this collection of 10 Facts About Programming. Please comment, like, share and subscribe for more posts and tutorials related to computer science and other technologies.
You May Also Like: Some Quotes about Computer