Hello everyone, I have come up with another helpful tutorial on How to fix limited connection problem. Well, you might say, why? I haven’t face that issue. This is one of the most common problems that Windows user face while using the internet sooner or later. Hope this will come in use someday.
After you’ve installed Windows 8.1 or 10, you will find that exclamation sign in the internet connection notification icon or limited access message. Limited access or connectivity is shown and in fact, you will not be able to access the internet. It seems like the computer is saying that the internet connection is slow or limited but in fact, you’ll get totally deprived of internet connection. In such situation, you can follow these procedures which are listed in this tutorial on how to fix limited connection problem in Windows to solve the problem:
# Solution No. 1
- Go to Control Panel.
- Then, go to ‘Device Manager‘ (Choose Hardware and Sound to access Device Manager)
- Select ‘Network Adapters’.
- Double click on your wireless network adapter.
- Then, click on Driver and after that press on Disable
button. After that press ‘OK‘ to apply the changes.
# Solution No. 2
- If this didn’t work, then try updating the device driver for the network card. You can update the device driver for the network card from the same windows in the previous solution. The computer will itself search for the proper driver for the update.
# Solution No. 3
Many times the above-mentioned solutions will work and soon you’ll gain access to the internet. But if it still didn’t work, you can do the following steps to solve this problem, which is a little bit more difficult than the former solutions, as you’ve to type long commands:
- Open Command prompt (Run as administrator)
- Now, we are in the most crucial and difficult part, since you’ve to type this following command carefully one after another.
netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled (Hit Enter)
netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled (Hit Enter)
netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled (Hit Enter)
netsh int tcp show global (Hit Enter)
- After completing this long typing process, you need to restart or reboot your computer.
Thank you for reading this short tutorial on how to fix limited connection problem. If this tutorial became unable to solve your connection issue, then please let us know about it and we’ll try out best to assist you.
You May Also Like: How to fix Unallocated Pen Drive