This tutorial is based on one of the frequently asked questions: How to download audio from YouTube. I guess this short tutorial is going to provide one of the easiest procedure than you can follow to download music/audio/songs from YouTube. Don’t think that YouTube is all about videos only. Downloading YouTube audio/music is as easy as downloading YouTube videos by using free online sites. If you don’t know how to download YouTube videos, please check out another tutorial by clicking here.
Many software and YouTube music-ripping sites can be found but choosing the best and easiest method and site can save your time and also minimize the annoyance. You know what a lot of websites do; they just use your problem as bait for attracting visitors to their websites. When you enter into that websites or follow the link, then you find nothing. That’s not going to happen with this method. You don’t need to worry about downloading another application also because we’re going to use the online site. So, let’s see how to download audio from YouTube without requiring any other third-party software or application.
How to download audio from YouTube
1. We are going to download audio from YouTube, so go to YouTube. Then, play a video of your choice.
2. Can you see the URL of the video you are playing at the top of the YouTube page? Go and copy that URL from the address bar. (It looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/………
3. Open a new tab and search for Y2Mate. Or you can click this link to reach that site: https://y2mate.com/
4. Now, paste your YouTube URL that you’ve copied into the box, where it is written ‘Search or paste the link here’. (Ctrl + V is the shortcut key for pasting the link.)
5. Next thing that you’ve to do is choose your file type as per your wish. Click on MP3. MP3 (128kbps) is the default option for the audio.
6. Click the “Download” (Green button). If you wish to listen the music that you’re going to download, click listen button and after that, you can proceed to the downloading process.
7. The conversion will take place. After the completion of the conversion. A window will pop-up as shown int he above picture. Click on ‘Download.mp3’ to download your audio. Then, Select the location where you want to save your audio.
8. Press Save and your audio will get downloaded.
You May Also Like: How to make your Computer Run Faster